International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
China Adventure

The Adventure Begins

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am really looking forward to the cookout where we will finalize our packing details for the trip. We've met once to decide whos going to bring what supplies, and what else we think we should bring. I've been "China-Shopping" where I have been picking up supplies for the trip that I am missing, like jackets, new tennis/hiking shoes, and tons of other things that I know I will need for the trip. We have been talking about it for months and it is crazy to think we are going in less than a month!

2 comments:

Rachel Castlen said...

Awesome! My advice is to bring fun little gifts for the children :). They are going to love you guys!

Emilie Homan said...

Thats what we were thinking about maybe doing, what are you guys planning on bringing?

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture